Saturday, November 16, 2019

My more elaborate plan for the SAT

This blog will be a more elaborate plan for the SAT!
I will be using "The Princeton Review, Cracking the SAT 2020 Edition", you can get this book or any SAT book at the library or your local bookstore!

So here's my plan!

1 - I need to look over the format, requirements, and content of the SAT

  • I plan on starting this by Nov. 30, 2019
  • Figuring out what the sections are 
    • What is the content in each section 
2 - Figure out where I am with the test 
  • Actually taking the test
  • I plan on starting this on Dec. 10, 2019 
3 - Start improving things that I didn't do well on the practice test 
  • This means going over the subjects 
    • Doing more practice problems in those sections 
      • Going over it and understanding it 
  • I plan on starting this on Dec. 20, 2019
So that's my plan leave comments if you think I should add more onto my plan! 
(This is still only a basic plan) 



1 comment:

  1. What have you achieved so far?
    You also need expected completion dates. You can set the start date. But if you don't set an end date, it will never get done.
    Also you are not using bullet points correctly. Talk to me.

    ReplyDelete