Monday, July 6, 2015

Day with mom!

 I had a girls day with my mom. But she took a nap cause she woke up really early to work. So she took a nap. Then we went to Costco to buy some food (mostly we just bought some Popsicle's). Then we went to Walmart to buy us some food to make dinner and breakfast. Then we went to look at nail polish and we were also looking at there I pods. For me if I land my single axle or if I get a trophy for playing the piano. So we got home and my mom made dinner while I practiced piano. Then when she was done we did our nails and watched a movie. It was a really fun day with my mom!!!!
                           That's all for today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1 comment:

  1. This is a list of what you did today. Please blog about something more exciting next time!

    ReplyDelete