Saturday, January 2, 2016

School

      School is starting again in two days counting today and I am not ready for it I have been sleeping in till 10:00. And my school starts at 8:25 but I got to get there before 8:15 because that's when my little brother starts school. And if I'm tardy I get detention cleaning a teachers room for half a hour which I do not want to do. So I'm feeling pretty lousy but school isn't that hard since the only homework we have is in math minus the book reports. And we have time to do math homework in math class. Like I guess I sit in good places at school like in language arts I sit in the corner where the good kids sit. And in math I sit by one of my friends in the back so that means the teacher trusts me and then in homeroom science history since we don't switch in those classes I sit in the back corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment