Friday, April 1, 2016

One of the best day's ever!!!

         Today was one of the best days of my life but I have had a few of the best day of my life's during these past few years. But today in the morning I watched T.V but I first played piano then I went to go pick Emily up so we could go to the movies. Where we would meet the other part of the gang. But when we got there we went to the dollar tree to buy snacks then we went to the theater to buy tickets popcorn and soda. Then we had so much fun during the actual movie then after Hunter a girl had to leave for swim. But me Emily and the 2 others went back to the dollar tree to buy more food and we were having fun when we were at the dollar tree. After me and Emily had to go since we were going to hang out. And half the time we were outside jumping on the trampoline then we were downstairs face timing Mady who couldn't come.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment