Saturday, July 23, 2016

Relatives coming over!

     Tomorrow my grandparents are coming over and it is going to be so fun grandpa Frank and grandma Fran are coming over! I have 4 pairs of grandparents in total but my parents aren't divorced  it's just that grandpa Frank and grandma Fran are American and grandpa Frank was my dads professor. Then there's grandma Rosie and grandpa Ding on my profile pictures the towel that I'm in was a present from grandma Rosie and grandpa Ding. My parents know grandma Rosie and grandpa Ding because my dad met grandpa Ding at a business meeting. Then there are my birth grandparents but I don't know there English names though since they are Chinese. BTW grandpa Frank grandma Rosie, grandpa Ding and grandma Rosie are all Americans. But only grandpa Frank and grandma Fran are coming tomorrow and it will be super fun!!!

                                    

One of the best quotes ever since my birth Grandpa from my moms side had passed away and I miss him so much he was so fun to play with I love you Grandpa you are amazing and never forget that we will see each other again!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment