Wednesday, December 14, 2016

So much fun over Christmas break!!

Image result for pictures of the word "yay"
so much fun!!!!!

     Me and my family are going to have so much fun over Christmas break. Because first me and my family have to go to a party this Friday and Saturday. Then I can just chill at home and then over the weekend me and my mom are going to go shopping for Christmas shopping for my teachers and for family and friends. Then I have 3 weeks of Christmas break and during that time me and my mom and aunt and grandma in law are going shopping for baby supplies cause my aunt is pregnant and her due date is December 23rd and that's right after my little brothers birthday and then my little brother is having a birthday party and that's going to be really fun! Then next Monday as I've told you me and my family are going on a ski trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment