Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Journal entry for 12/28/2020

For the past couple of months I have not been as focused as I should be on my research project. But an update is the water testing I did was not very efficient because it would take a lot of gallons to show the 1 gram difference to show how dirty the Utah lake is. I brainstormed with my teacher and he gave me the idea to join an organization and collect water with them and we could put a cool project together. However, because of COVID-19 I am not allowed to come in contact with other people so this idea was put on hold. My teacher did tell me about how there was already a solution to cleaning the lake it was just to expensive. 

Moving forward I now need to research about the solution that is to expensive. I will research about the solution, the process of buying this solution, and also understanding other solutions that may also help clean Utah Lake. 

I will keep this blog updated on my progress with my research project!

1 comment: