Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Soccer Camp

This week I had a soccer camp at BYU. BYU is my dad's school.

I wanted to go to soccer camp because my dad loves playing soccer. He plays soccer every Saturday. And some days my dad takes me to his soccer games. There are some children there. Some of them went to China.

I made some friends in the soccer camp. My group has four girls and five boys. I don't know how old they are. The youngest is Isaac. He is only five. Most of the kids are six or seven years old. That's why our group is called the Cougar Cubs. I learned many moves, like dribbling the ball, juggling the ball, and kicking the ball. And we had competitions. I scored many goals. And I was very happy. Our coach is Georgia. She came from Georgia and her name is also Georgia. She is a soccer girl and she is very good at soccer. A long time ago, she was a student at BYU. She also played for BYU Women's Soccer Team. They were champions. She likes me because I work hard.


I like kicking soccer, and I want to be a champion too!

No comments:

Post a Comment