Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Visiting Animal Ark

Today is Children's Day, so my dad took me and my baby brother to Animal Ark to see the animals.

We first went to pick up my baby brother. Then we stopped by Target to buy some toothpastes. Then we drove to Animal Ark, a pet store. I saw so many different animals. There were two chihuahuas in the store. They were very small because they were babies. They didn't have a mom. The chihuahuas were so cute. I wanted one. But dad said I can only have a pet when I become nine years old.

I also saw three baby kittens. They were all white just like the picture on the right. They were inside a cage, but I put my hands inside the cage and touched the kittens. It felt so soft. The kittens were happy that I was petting them. Isaac, my baby brother, grabbed a kitty's ear and pulled. The poor kitty fell to the next level. My brother is so mean. But he is only 2, so he doesn't understand. And I wanted a cat. But dad said again that I can only have a pet when I become nine years old.


Then we went to look at the mice. There were a lot of mice there, and also rats. There were two rats in this big cage. There was a sign on the cage saying it is okay to pet the sweet rats. So I put my hands into the cage and touched the rat. The rat didn't bite me. It felt very, very soft. And I wanted a mouse. But dad said I can only have a pet when I become nine years old.

There were also lizards, crickets, rabbits, snakes, fish, birds, hamsters, Guinea pigs, turtles, tree frogs, tarantulas, scorpions, pythons.

Although I don't have a pet right now, but I have a Zhu-Zhu pet hamster. His name is Pip Squeak, and I like him very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment