Thursday, March 12, 2015

Do you like candy?

Hi I haven't blogged for awhile again I think it's because I haven't had time. Or it's because I didn't want to blog. Anyway back to the present I wrote a poem today at school and. I really like it I think it sounds catchy. So here it is:

                                                        Candy

                                             Don't u just love candy 
                                             So sweet yet so yummy
                                             Do u like gum caramel 
                                             Or even vegetarian candy
                                             U might get cavity's 
                                             But yet worth it or not 
                                             Candy candy yet I love it 


                                            By:Adeline Lin

                                 I hope you like my poem cause I sure did.

No comments:

Post a Comment