Thursday, March 26, 2015

The good and Bad day

I had a very good day and a very bad day. I had a super good day because we went on our field trip to a water power point. Then we went to a nearby park and played capture the flag. Me and my friend made up our own game up while we were walking back to school. When we got back to school we ate lunch in our classroom. I felt so weird eating in our classroom I felt like it was the morning. Anyhow after lunch we went to recess.When we came back in to do some reading. And then we went outside to some more fun games I don't know what the first game was called but. What you do is throw a frog into a bucket and you have to stand in certain spots. The other game is where you march like soldiers in the early century's. Then when I got home I hanged with some friends on my tramp. by the way there my neighbors. And then the bad thing happened. So I was eating a pizza and I microwaved it and when I pulled it out it came. I was grabbing the plate and I got burned. So now that I'm burned I can still type witch I think is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment