Tuesday, November 12, 2019

My plan for the SAT!

This blog will be about my plan for the SAT! Even though I am only a Sophmore, you must get a head start, so you are prepared for the SAT in junior year. One key thing you need to prepare for the SAT is an SAT prep guide.

So I plan to start my SAT preparation is I will look over the SAT format and learn how it is formatted and how it is graded. After I figure that out, I will look over the sections and read the description of the sections, so I know what is going on. After I do that, I'm going to take a practice test and grade it. After I grade it, I'm going to go over the problems I missed, and I'm going to go more into depth about that topic. After I have gone over the topics, I have missed on the practice test. I will then take that section again and grade myself again. I will then repeat.

Sorry, this blog wasn't very clear I was trying to get my ideas out, I will do a much clearer blog next time!

2 comments:

  1. Your steps would be much easier to follow if you used bullet points. Another important part of a plan is to set milestones and a measurable metric you can use to measure your progress towards your milestones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It also helps if you read over your blog aloud. You will catch lots of mistakes you made simply by reading it yourself.

    ReplyDelete