Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Template for University blogs

This blog will be about the template I will be using for my blogs on my 15 universities list!

First Paragraph 
I will introduce where the university is and talk about the average cost before and after, the graduation and the acceptance rate 

Second Paragraph 
I will talk about what the University is known for 

Third Paragraph 
I will talk about the GPA you would need, to get in and the SAT ACT score you would need to be considered, and the rank of the school 

Fourth Paragraph 
This paragraph will be about some details about the university, for example, things they exclusively offer and things only that university offers. 

Fifth Paragraph 
This isn't really a paragraph, it will just be a bunch of links to my previous blogs talking about the universities, they will also be in a listed order. 

Although by the look of the outline it doesn't look like much, however when the actual blog is written it will look a lot longer and better in the blog I will also provide a picture of the campus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment