Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Journal Entry for 10/28/2020

Yesterday I redid the process for finding the designated amount needed to show a 0.5 g change in the mass of the filter before and after I pour water in. I did that yesterday with 1 gallon and it went a lot faster than the first time I did it. The first time I did it with my dad and it went really slow and we ended up using two filters because the first one got clogged. However, yesterday I tried again and it went a lot faster and I only used one filter. I let it dry overnight and today I weighed it and the mass was the exact same again. I met with my AP Environmental Science teacher and we brainstormed on ways to fix this problem. We came up with an option of getting a $368 water testing kit, or joining an organization and collecting data with them and using other data from that organization, and we could come up with an interesting project with it. I still have not decided what I have been doing, the main purpose of this project was to make my college application look really good while helping the environment. That is all for my journal entry today, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. You need to better organize your thoughts when you write.

    ReplyDelete