Tuesday, January 5, 2021

SAT Prep

This year I am a junior, this means that I have to take a standardized test this means it is either the ACT or the SAT. I chose to take the SAT which doesn't make sense because I just found out the SAT has harder questions with more time, while the ACT actually has more questions but they are more straightforward plus it has a science section. But it is to late for me to switch out so I will be taking the SAT. I already took the one in December but I did not do well at all, so I signed up for the March SAT again and hopefully I do a lot better. Over the break I started prepping again, I started using U World which is like Khan Academy but in my opinion they have better explanations and make more sense to me. However, for U World you do have to pay so that's one aspect that khan academy is better. But I have done problems for 1 hour and 30 minutes every day so hopefully all of this practice helps me to score well!


No comments:

Post a Comment