Thursday, January 7, 2021

SAT prep

For the past couple of weeks I started for studying for the SAT again considering the fact that I did really badly on my first SAT. Recently I got a math tutor to help me with the SAT math section and also to help me with AP Calculus AB. I have actually had this tutor before starting in the summer of eighth grade all the way through spring term of sophomore year, however, COVID hit and we stopped the tutoring due to family members being high risk. We started again to do it over zoom this Monday and we went over SAT math problems for U World. After going over the problems with her for some reason I started feeling more calm and when I am doing my 1 hour 30 minutes of prep everyday I am doing a lot better on the math section. I feel like I am making really good progress on my SAT prep and hopefully I will do a lot better in the March SAT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment