Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My Amazing Day

So this is how amazing day started. At the beginning of the day I woke up at 8:00 to say bye bye to my brother and dad who was taking him to school. It was spring break for my school so I just read a book till like 2:00 cause. My friend Jaqy was asking if we could hang I asked my mom and she agreed. So she came over and we hanged out. Till it was time to go swimming together. It was so fun we went to Dimple Dell to go swimming. Her brother john came with us and we went down the slide so much we also did some cannonballs before the swim team came over to practice. She said we could maybe hang out and make a movie and after we could go watch a real movie. So that was my day and I hope you liked my blog today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment