Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My very fun day

Today I did a lot of fun things today at school and after school. So today during school we played a science game called Kahoot its a game that quizzes you. On different kinds of subjects that are school appropriate. We got to play it on phones that could connect to the internet. We got to pick teams all my friends and I were on the same team. Our name was the #denominators.We got to play 2 rounds and me and my friends won both rounds. So we got prizes that were really fun to play with. Then after school I went home with my friend Jacqueline. I went to activity days with her we made something for our moms. For our moms I cant tell you what we made because my mom might find out what it is. After that we went back to Jaqy's house we played for like 15 minutes before I had to go home. So that was my day I hope you liked my post for today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment