Thursday, April 30, 2015

My day

Today I did a lot of very fun things today. So this is how my day started it was 7:30 when I woke up. I got ready for school I did my hair brushed my teeth washed my face flossed and got dressed. I then got on the bus with my friend Samantha. But I get on the bus earlier than her. My friend Sarah is the last bus stop and she got on the bus with us. When we got to school my friends were there and so were theirs. We went into the classroom and got a math worksheet. The day went by normal but it was my principles birthday and sang happy birthday. After school I practiced piano and read and did everything I needed to. We went to pick up my little brother Isaac Lin. After we picked him up I had to go to dance class so they. Dropped me off there and I went inside. Dance was really fun because we got to play freeze dance. After dance class we picked my friend Ashlin up and we went back to my place. After she left me and my family did a lot of fun things. but that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment