Friday, November 27, 2015

Black Friday

     Today since it's Black friday we are supposed to go shopping but me and my family aren't this year. But our really close friends are coming over and we are going to have a barbeque at least the kids are. Since my family has two kids including me and they have two we are going to have 4 kids all together. But before dinner we are probably going to go to the game room which is where we have our ping pong table and basketball shooting thing. We are going to reconstruct a room to be a actual game room. Where it's going have the ping pong table and basketball shooting thing into there and we are going to have a pool table in there and a movie theater. We were supposed to buy it today Black friday but we haven't constructed the room yet so we are going to do it next year I think. But we are going to reconstruct a room that we use as a box room to keep boxes in.

              

No comments:

Post a Comment