Sunday, November 22, 2015

Superior

     Yesterday during my concerto federation I did amazing at least that's what the judges said on my certificate. I got a superior on it which is the highest score you can get on it which is Superior but it was also amazing after it. Since I went home with a friend that I have known for a while and she had the test to. Her name is Joanna and another girl called Saffire went to since we all got superiors so when we got to her house. We played Monopoly then it got boring so we watched harry Potter and the scorers stone BTW is the first movie of Harry potter. So then my mom came to pick me up but I stayed for another 2 hrs while the moms were talking. Then we left and had Kneaders for dinner since my little brother was with my dad for a boys night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment