Thursday, November 19, 2015

Weekend

     This Saturday I might hang out with my friend from fifth grade Jacqueline or for short Jaqy but it's not definite yet. But when she goes home me and my mom might go and watch a movie while my dad and little brother have a boys night outplaying soccer and all that. Or me and my mom will do each others nails and girly stuff. But Jaqy can only stay for a 2 hours or 3. Because I have federation this Saturday also but she could watch me do it but I'm still going to spend some time with my mom and doing a lot of girly stuff. But then Sunday I have piano lesson and then I do my to do list or I could do this before my piano lesson. Then right after piano lesson I can go mountain biking with my little brother and dad. Before it snows again and we want to do it before December starts since we don't want to ride in snow do we.

No comments:

Post a Comment