Monday, August 1, 2016

Fun opportunities!

        This month well actually these two present weeks are going to be a lot of fun because this Thursday my friend Hunter a girl is going to have a late night with the crew our group of friends and I might be able to go. Then this Saturday some of my family's friends kid is getting baptized. Technically they have 3 kids and me and my little brother are friends with all of them. And the youngest Kavisha is getting baptized this Saturday so me and my family are going! Then on August 14th to August 17th me and my family are going to bear lake for my dads business party trip! Technically this isn't a lot of events but this Summer has been really boring with doing sports all day so it's something to lighten my mood and it will be fun!

  




No comments:

Post a Comment