Monday, August 8, 2016

SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

               As you all know I'm going to bear lake so since its a fun vacation for my dads team and him they're having a party at bear lake for 3 nights. So the people on the team each has to make either Breakfast Lunch or Dinner my dad is doing a barbeque on the first night. So we have to buy a lot of barbeque stuff like about 100 or more barbeque stuff. Then we get to bring games that we can play so my dad is doing mummy wrapping and other board games. But the mummy thing is where you have one partner then your partner wraps you in toilet paper till the timer goes off. And there are going to be a lot of indoor and outdoor games. The house is humongous and there are t.vs in each room so me and my family are going to watch movies and it's going to be so fun we made our list of stuff to bring and I'm already wanting to start packing. Then this Saturday I'm going to the aquarium with my piano teacher. Since there was a competition on who could finish the most songs my little brother and someone else one but since I improved so much this year my piano teacher is taking me to I'm so happy yay!!!!!!! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment