Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Successful first day of school!!!!!!!!!!

        Today was my first day of school for Summit Academy Draper campus and it was ok but I had to do a lot of walking. And I don't have as many classes with my friends like at least 3 classes each and some are on A days some are on B days. But it was fun but I have no classes with one of my BFF's Hunter which sucks since last year we had every single class together like we were twins we'd get the same score on quizzes and tests. But I have one class with Hunter and that's for next semester and it's English that we have together our lockers aren't even that close. Which reminds me I have a top locker and since one of the short kids I was on my tippy toes opening my locker and all my friends except on all have bottom lockers and they are super tall. But my other friend Emily also has a top locker but that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment