Monday, March 21, 2011

I have new shoes!

After school, my mom and I went to Kohl's and bought me a pair of sports shoes. It feels good. I love it.

At school, my teacher asked me to write a story about a pet. I didn't know how to write a story. So my dad taught me how to do it. That's why I am telling you the story on my blog. So here it is:

I want a horse because I can ride on her and I can go fast to school and go back home fast too. I'll name my pet horse Rosy because she likes roses. I'll feed Rosy lots of grass. I'll play with my pet Rosy the game of catching the ball. This is how you play it. I throw a ball and she'll run fast and she'll catch it and then take it back to me. Then I'll throw it again. My pet needs a house, and her house will have a lot of grass. And she needs a drinking bowl. She will sleep in her house bed and I'll give her a blanket to cover so she doesn't get cold.



Now I know how to write a story!! The End!

1 comment:

  1. Your picture link is broken. Better fix it with a new one.

    ReplyDelete