Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Things I ate today

Today I ate a lot of things.

In the morning I ate eggs and bread at home, and I drank hot chocolate milk too. They were very good.

At lunch, I ate bread and ham and hash-brown at school. I drank cold chocolate milk this time. And I didn't get any fruit. I was full so I went outside to play.

After school, my mom picked me up. Then we went to Wal-Mart. I was so hungry. Mom bought me some frozen fries and also frozen small square-shaped pizzas. Then we went home and Mom baked the fries and pizzas. It took a long time. I was starving. Finally, they were cooked, and I ate so much. I didn't even share with my baby brother. Mom wanted me to share with my baby brother, and I got mad and made silly faces to my brother.

I ate so much that I was very full. So I didn't even eat my dinner. Then I just did my homework.

My favorite food is ice-cream. I also like fries and pizza and hot dogs. I want to eat ice-cream on my birthday. My birthday is on February 5th. My 6th birthday has already passed, so I have to wait for a long time before my next birthday.

1 comment: