Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My new bike



Last Christmas, my dad gave me a special Christmas present. It was a big bike. It also came with a helmet and a bunch of protection pads. We kept it inside the house because the outside was always covered by snow and it was very cold outside.

It's spring now and it is not cold outside anymore. So on Sunday, I took my bike to the park. My whole family went there too. I put all the protection pads on and also my helmet on. This way when I fall, it wouldn't hurt too much. At first, the tires were flat, so dad took me and the bike to a gas station and we pumped it up. Then I rode the bike around the park again and again. I did fall a few times, and it still hurts. But I am a tough girl and I didn't cry.

Today I rode my bike at the park again. I didn't fall today. My bike still has training wheels on. I hope I can learn to ride a bike quickly, then my dad can take those training wheels off.

1 comment:

  1. Those good old days! BTW: Your picture link is broken.

    ReplyDelete