Sunday, October 11, 2015

Awesome days

              This week was an awesome week because Monday we had no homework then on.Tuesday after school I had a subsitute and she was my other dance teacher from last year. Then on Wednesday it was physical education which we had soccer. Then on Thursday we had to help first graders do jump rope. And it was really weird since at dance after school I saw the girl that we were helping at school that day. Then Friday me and my little brother walked home and then when my dad came home we got to go to. A BYU soccer game of women's and BYU won over Sandiego then after we went to this work conference after the game and. There was a raffle and I was one away from an Xbox 1 and two away from an I pad. Then on Saturday was my dads Vivintfest and there were actual roller coasters. And I went on every one of them than there were games to win scooters than after there was a rodeo and at the rodeo there were different teams. But we got last place but every team got a prize which was earphones. But they were throwing balls out and one was five inches from my fingers and I could have gotten $5,000 but the person next to me got it since he had longer arms. And now today I get to sleep in and play and watch T.V all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment