Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Daddys B-day

             My dads birthday is tomorrow and I still haven't bought him a present yet and he won't tell me what he wants. And tomorrow I don't have time to decorate the house for him and he doesn't have time this whole entire week. So we can't celebrate this week and I feel really bad for him and I really want to make his #42 birthday really good. So I'm thinking of making breakfast for him so that way he can be happy. And I hope he will be able to read this and know that I'm sorry that we can't make your birthday the best we can make it. And that you know that we love you more than anyone on the world. Combined that loves the same thing 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 and a lot more 0 than a billion trillion thousand and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment