Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fall Break

             Today was the last day of school before fall break so at the end of the day we got to paint our egyption masks. For our end of the day in a fun way kind of thing and we got to sit by our friends and talk. But my friend Nadia made hers a blob and she says that's the way she likes it and so do I but during fall break. I have nothing to do so I get to stay home or hang out with friends that are still in town. But on Thursday or Friday I might have to go to the foot doctor since this kid during P.E pushed me while capture the flag. And so I scraped my elbow bonked my head and hurt my foot again. But then Thursday I might hang out with a friend then friday I can hang out with a friend in the morning then I go to ice skating practice then come back to do a practice day for piano. And Saturday I don't know what to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment