Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween

           Today's finally Halloween finally I was going to lose my mind if it didn't come yet. But yesterday was our school dance. So I was a ghostbuster since the new movie ghostbusters since the main characters are girl characters but it was kind of last minute since we just thought of the idea at school. So after the dance which was from 5-7 so after the dance I went to Chick fil a for dinner then they dropped me off. And since I live in a house that a movie was filmed in we let her come in and she said it was awesome. But when she left we had to go pick my little brother up from a Halloween party. After we watched T.V and played a game called King of Tokyo.

                                                       Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment