Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Tanning!

Today, it was super hot so I decided to tan. The tanning lotion I use is Maui Babe browning lotion. Today the temperature was in the high 70's, so it was super hot. I spent around 2 hours tanning 1 hour for the front and another hour for the back. While I was tanning it was super hot so I was sweating really badly. I feel like there was an improvement in my skin tone because I could see the tan lines from my swimsuit. Right now it is about 30 minutes after and I still feel super hot, even after I showered.

The tanning lotion doesn't smell very good but it does work when you are done tanning you can take a shower then put on the lotion that comes with the tanning lotion. Anyways that's all for today's blog.

Thanks for reading my blog!


1 comment:

  1. Have you thought about adding more elements to your blog? Like, for example, a visitor counter?

    ReplyDelete