Monday, July 6, 2020

First SAT practice test

Yesterday I took my first SAT practice test. I took it from the College Board 2020 book, the test was the one called #10. I actually did fairly well on it, especially since it was my first try. I ended up getting a 1380/1600 on it. That means that I am in the 94th percentile nationally, which is actually pretty good.

My experience was, the SAT was actually pretty easy it looks complicated when you first look at it, however, they are just simple skills you learned in elementary school that look complicated. For example, the math section is simple math that looks complicated, you just have to understand what the question is asking. I did fairly well on the evidence-based reading questions, however, I didn't do as well on the math section, so what I have to mainly focus on is my math section.

No comments:

Post a Comment