Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Giant Panda Bear

At the carnival yesterday I won a baby panda as a prize. I like him so much that I gave him two names. The first one is Lucky. This is his English name. The second name is a Chinese name, and it is Le Le (乐乐), meaning laugh laugh. Because I really like panda, my dad taught me some things about panda.

Pandas are bears, but they eat bamboos most of the time. Pandas can climb trees, even baby pandas. All pandas are from China, and panda is a very special animal for China. China gave other countries pandas as presents, and these pandas live in the zoos. Many people would go to the zoo to see the pandas. I have never seen a real panda, but my dad has. One day me and my family will go to China and see the real panda. Right now there are not many pandas in the world, so we need to take good care of them.

Pandas are very cute, especially baby pandas. I really want to have a real panda at home, but I can't have one because pandas are not pets. At least I have my toy panda, Lucky! I will take good care of Lucky!

I watched several panda videos on the Internet. Here I'll show you my favorite one! Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment