Tuesday, May 24, 2011

School Carnival

Today my school had a carnival. This is my first carnival. When we left home, we went first to pick up my baby brother from the daycare. Then my dad drove us to my school. There were a lot of people already when we got there. I saw some classmates of mine. They all looked happy. I was happy too.

There were a lot of games at the carnival. I climbed up a big shark slider together with my friend Tiegan. And we went on another small slide together. I was also on the swing ride. That was very fun. There was also a little baby train. Me and my baby brother went on the baby train and took a ride. It was so short. I didn't like it. We also went on a spinning thing. I was so dizzy after that ride. I took my baby brother to the jumping place and we jumped and jumped and my baby brother didn't want to get out. I had to drag him out. I was taking good care of my baby brother and he had a good time too.


There were also some small games like the game where we had to throw plastic rings onto small bears on the ground. I did so well in that game that I won a baby panda as the prize! I also played a shooting game with a crossbow. My dad helped my baby brother shoot the crossbow and they won a big plastic soccer ball. My dad bought us a snow cone and a cotton candy. It was very delicious.

Before I knew it, it was closing time already. Dad told me that I had played for almost three hours. But it didn't feel like three hours at all. I had a really good day! It was great! I can't wait to go to the next carnival!!

No comments:

Post a Comment