Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Swimming Lessons

I'm going swimming early tomorrow morning, so I need to go to sleep early tonight so I can get enough sleep and wake up on time tomorrow morning.

I love swimming, because it makes me strong and healthy. And if I know how to swim, I won't drown if I fall into the water. And it is just a lot of fun playing in the water.

I have already learned two swimming strokes. They are back stroke and freestyle stroke. I am not good at those two strokes yet, but I will practice more and then I'll be good.

Sometimes my mom and my baby brother come swimming with me. My mom is very good at swimming. My baby brother is very bad at swimming because he always wants my mom to hold him. But he loves playing in the water, especially playing with his water gun.
 
I love jumping into the water. I am not scared. When I first get into the swimming pool, it is always cold. I would then climb out and sit by the edge of the pool and just paddle my feet in the water. Then I would put my whole body in the water again, and it would feel better. I wear my goggles when I swim. My teacher gave me the goggles. I don't wear any life jacket, but sometimes I use a lifebuoy.

I hope one day I can swim in the deeper end of the pool without my lifebuoy.

1 comment: