Monday, May 2, 2011

Visiting Nora at Her House

On Saturday morning, my dad dropped me off at Seven Peaks so I can take my skating group lessons. I am in Free Skate I class. That's bigger than the other classes. When I was done with my skating lessons, I went to my friend Nora's house to play. She lives very close to Seven Peaks. She also came for group lessons.

Nora is six and half. She has a younger sister, Ella who is 3. When I got to their house, their parents first took us to the mall and bought some shoes for Nora. Then we went to a burger place near BYU to have lunch. I ate fries, a corn dog, and a vanilla ice-cream. The ice-cream is very yummy and I finished it all.

After we went back to their house, we played a pretended family game where I pretended to be the mother and Nora and Ella pretended to be my daughters. I made my daughters breakfast then I dressed them up pretty so they could go to school. After school, I wanted Nora to come back with a boyfriend. And she did. Her boyfriend was a toy lion. Then we pretended that we bought some popcorn and went to the cinema to watch a movie. Next, we actually watched a movie at her house. I don't know the title of the movie. It was about a barbie girl who loved the sea.

Then at 6 o'clock, my mom picked me up from Nora's house and we went home.

I really like going to Nora's house to play. I had a great time. Next time I want them to come to my house and play with me.

1 comment: