Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I went to the Zoo

Today is Field Trip Day for my class and we went to the Hogle Zoo.

In the morning I woke up very early because I needed to be at school at 8 o'clock so I wouldn't miss the field trip. When I got to school, there were already a lot of kids there waiting.

When the school bus came, we all went on the bus. My mom came with me because she was going to help Miss Le. Miss Le can't handle so many kids all by herself, so she asked some parents to come and help out. We have 25 kids in our class and all went on the trip. It took a long time to get to the zoo.

There were many animals in the zoo. We visited monkeys, kangaroos, rhinos, cheetahs, elephants, tigers, crocodiles, chicken, goats, giraffes, hedgehogs, and many more. I like giraffes because they have very long necks. There was a baby giraffe (I posted the picture on the right). He is so cute! I also like monkeys because I was born in the year of the monkey. I also like rats because my baby brother was born in the year of the rat.

My friends loved the zoo. I didn't, because we were only looking at the animals. I would have more fun if I could, say, ride the cheetah. On the way home I was so tired that I fell asleep in the bus.

1 comment: