Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A normal day in my life

Today is just another normal day.

In the morning I woke up late because I was really tired. After I got up, I ate some cereals quickly then I put on my jacket and my backpack and then rushed into my dad's car. Dad drove me to school and I wasn't late for school.

After I got into my class, we first practiced writing some words in Chinese, then we sat around Miss Le, our Chinese teacher, to learn math. We also read two books together. Those will be our homework on Friday. Then it was lunch time.

I had bread and hash-brown for lunch. Then we went out to play at the recess.

In the afternoon we went to Mrs. Stevens' class. Mrs. Stevens is our English teacher. We planted some sunflower seeds in small cups. These are for our moms for Mothers Day. Then we talked about Peter the Rabbit. We also wrote sentences for writing practice.

In Miss Le's class, I got the Orange Grade, which is the best grade one can get at school for that day's performance. I am very proud of myself.

Then after school, mom came and picked me up. We went to Seven Peaks to take skating lessons.

In the evening, I did my homework with my dad. Then I wrote my blog.

That's it! A normal day in my life.

1 comment:

  1. You used to write such syntactically fantastic blogs. Oh, wait, I typed this for you.

    ReplyDelete