Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Today is Spring Pictures Day

Today is Spring Pictures day for our entire school and we had our pictures taken.

After Miss Le's class, we went to the school auditorium. We had to wait for the Kindergartners to finish first. After they were done we lined up to get ready for our pictures. Then one after another we went up the stage to have our pictures taken. It was a lady who was taking pictures. When it was my turn, I was scared. Mom had told me to show my teeth because I will look pretty. But I didn't because I am missing my two top teeth. Then we went back to our class and studied some more.


Later, we went outside for more pictures. It was a young man taking pictures this time. He was on the roof and took pictures of all of us at the same time. I was standing at the end of the second row. He took five pictures. I smiled when he took the pictures for us. When we were done taking pictures, we went to sing and then went to lunch.

I know Mrs. Stevens will give us the pictures on a Monday, but I don't know which Monday it is. I hope my pictures will turn out good.

1 comment:

  1. Broken image link. Otherwise, a great blog probably typed by me.

    ReplyDelete