Monday, April 18, 2011

I went swimming in Spring Break

Last week was Spring Break so I didn't have school. Me and my mom and my baby brother went swimming every day. The place we went to is called Orem Fitness Center. There is a big swimming pool at that place.

I know how to swim because I learned from my swimming teacher. She is not a Chinese, but she has a beautiful Chinese name: Xi Shi. I have been studying with her for a month. She is out of town for two weeks, so there is no swimming lessons for me this week and next week.

I like swimming very much, because I don't have to stand up. I am lazy. I can just lay on my lifebuoy and float. Most of the pool is very deep, and one end of the pool isn't. There were a lot of children swimming there, and I had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Swimming is a good life-saving skill to master. Wait, maybe I can't use the word master now?!

    ReplyDelete