Thursday, May 7, 2015

A friend coming over

Today my friend Jacqueline came over you might have heard of her from some of my other posts. Anyway she broke her knee so she can't ride the bus with me. So this is what we did her mom would pick us both up. Then drop me off at my house so we could play there. So her mom dropped So we went inside to grab a snack and go off to my room. We were thinking of what to do and we didn't have anything. To do so we thought we should go downstairs and say hi to my mom. So that's what we did. After that we thought of doing a project together so we did a project together that involved seashells. It was really fun when we finished that we thought of just going outside for a walk just a normal walk. My mom went to pick my little bro Isaac up so we were alone. Then my dad came home when my mom just got home. Jacqueline had dinner with us and we had dumplings for dinner. But we had to wash the dishes after but it turned out to be really fun. We made some funny jokes with my dad. Who am I kidding we made so many jokes I cried almost. Then we had to take Jacqueline home BUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we took her home and that was my day and now I m hear blogging about my day. HOPE U GUYS LIKE MY POST TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment