Tuesday, May 19, 2015

school

     Today I had school at my school Lone Peak. So this is how it all started I woke up to catch my bus. Which is kind of obvious so I rode the bus but one of my friends didn't ride the bus. So the only other one was Sarah but she's on the last. Bus stop and I m the first. So that was kind of a bummer and when we got off the bus none of my friends were there because. They all do orchestra expect for Kate and Lauren sometimes but she was absent for the first half of the day. So Kate came eventually and we just talked and talked and talked. Until the bell rang so we went inside after awhile the others came in which were Jacqueline and Ashlin. So the normal school day went by and that was my day basically a normal day kind of.  

                                 That's all for today!!!!!!! See ya all later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment