Thursday, May 28, 2015

My day

Today I had a very interesting day. This is how it all started today my little brother had a cook off. At his school and I got checked out to go be a judge. His dish was a ca-bob for breakfast it's called a breakfast ca-bob. It has sausage bacon eggs tater tots it was awesome. Also that day my friends Ashlin and Jacqueline were doing a performance for orchestra. I made it in time to here a few songs because I got checked out. And later that day my teacher told us that we were having a party. On Monday we are having a pajama electronic bring a snack for a friend party. So everyone is really exited for the party on Monday. But we also are having a carnival tomorrow which is Friday and 
I m just going to stay after school with. My friend Kate so our parents don't have to take us to school again. 
That's all for today, hope you all have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

1 comment: