Sunday, May 24, 2015

My piano recital

So yesterday I had a piano recital for Baroque time music. So we had to give speeches and play Baroque time music. My song was The Old Dance by RG Heefe. My little brother was also in the recital. His song was Minuet. It was really short but catchy. My teacher's name is Tamara Nelson and she is from Russia. At the recital we saw a lot of my friends, such as Dorthy ,Joanna ,Sapphire and a lot more. It was really fun at the end. We all got certificates and candy bars. Some kids got trophies by going to Federation. But me and my little brother didn't because we didn't go to Federation. Joanna got a trophy by going to Federation anyhow. It was really fun after that because my family and I just shopped around until dinner time. After that my mom and little brother were really tired so they went to bed. But me and my dad just played until like 11:00 pm. Then he went to bed but I just played and watched movies on my iPad until like 2:00 am. Then I went to bed. 

Hope you all like my post today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See ya all later =p=p=p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: