Tuesday, May 5, 2015

To my Friends House

Today I had a awesome day today this is how it all started. (PS It was after school almost ended) So it was 2:30 and my class earned a party and. Since today is Sinco De Maya we did a Spanish party. The party was pictionary with animals but we had to read it in Spanish it was super fun. After that today was my neighbor and friend Hanna's birthday. So we got to make birthday cards for her and got doughnuts as the treat. After school I got to go home with my friend not Hanna though. I went home with my friend Jacqueline. She broke her knee so I had to wait for her but I don't mind at all. I ate tacos for dinner with her and her family. It was really yummy then I had to go home. But then my neighbors came over an my trampoline with her little bro and her cousin. When they left to go get dinner with each other I think. But as soon as they left my other neighbor asked if I wanted to come over. I asked my parents and they said sure. (PS Isaac my little brother was with me this whole time with the neighbors). So I went over and played racket ball with her and her 2 brothers that are older than her and me. When I came home I practiced the piano then now I m hear blogging. I hope you liked my post today see ya guys later. ####################################everyone is cool and swag and awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment