Monday, May 18, 2015

Skating practice

          So today I had skating practice at Seven Peaks with my coach Alicia. You might of heard of her from one of my earlier posts. But I don't have stretching class on Mondays only on Saturdays. So I had skating practice with her. But before that I had to be picked up from school and not ride the bus because. We live in Draper and seven peaks and that's at Provo or else we wouldn't make it so that is. I have to be picked up on Mondays today I got picked up by one of my moms assistants. Her name is Tiff Chen she is really nice and pretty. So back to the skating part I had skating practice from 5:00 to 6:00 but my lessons are from 5:00 to 5:30. So after skating practice we went home but as soon as I got off the ice my ankle started to hurt really bad and. So I had to limp inside and we found out that I sprained my ankle. So we put a ankle brace onto my foot and now I m here blogging about it.

                     That's all for today hope you all like my post today See ya all later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment