Monday, May 4, 2015

My stinky little bro-ham

So some of you guys might know this and some of you might not know about it. but I have a very extremely annoying little bro-ham. Here are some details about him. First detail hes a boy of course but he acts like a girl. Help me Help me some one just touched me AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. But hes still my family and I love him very much. Hes also very annoying whenever he asks a question he wants you to look at him and say yes. Also you have to give him your full attention. Or else he will scream at you like you just broke something very valuable. He literately yells at you like LOOK AT ME NOW NOW OR ELSE I WILL BOTHER YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. Well maybe he doesn't actually say that but he acts that way but its really cute with his whiny voice. There are a lot more
  things to tell you about him but. You should know that I truly love the most that I can love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment