Saturday, December 26, 2015

Boys

     Today at 1:30 my little brother is having a friend over from his old school Montessori his name is Conner. And I  have to take them sledding and I'm not that happy about it because they are boys and they are a little crazy. And since it just snowed and today is a pretty good day to go sledding since the sun is out. But then they might have me pull them and have me push them and stuff and since none of my friends have time to hang out today. I'm all alone on it now but one Conner has to go home I get to go to a Jazz game with my dad. And it's in a suite so there's food and all kinds of other things to eat and I think it'll be fun. Because my dad only got 2 jazz tickets my mom and little brother Isaac are going to watch a movie so that way all of us have fun today.

No comments:

Post a Comment